Kristyn did such a good job the other day with Elsie's little photo shoot I had done in her blessing dress. Just click on the link below......
http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000010307&t=4b40e7c99fda8c16359a12620cef99e5
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Those are darling! Seriously you look so pretty and Elsie...so sweet. I love her dress. She is getting so big. It seems like you just had her.
Elsie is so BEAUTIFUL! Those pictures are gorgeous of her, she looks so angelic.
omigosh! she is the cuteest baby!!!
Gorgeous pictures! What a beautiful baby!
wonderful pictures of a wonderfully adorable little girl. By the way, you look HOT!!!! You are one sexy mama!!
so cute. i see jason in her. red hair, where did she get that from?
Love the pics! She is such a doll! I can't wait to see if she keeps her hair color.
What a pretty baby!
Oh man I love those pictures. Gorgeous. Also, love all the other updates. It looks like you guys have been busy. Disneyland looks so fun.
adorable! I can not wait for that red hair to grow in!!:)
Post a Comment