Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy 18th Lacey!

Lacey 1st day of school, Senior year!
Lace & I in Canada
Lace & Jason at airport
Some of us girls in New YorkDad & Lace in LB on a sunset cruise

My little sister Lacey turns 18 today! I just want her to know what a great person she is and how proud I am of her. Both of my little sisters have turned out to be such nice, good girls! It's so sad that they don't live here but we still get to visit often! If my daughters turn out as good as her I would be the happiest mom around! What a great example you are setting for your nieces and nephews! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments Lacey! I love you and hope you have so much fun today with your friends! (My parents are flying her and her friends to Catalina Island in a helicopter to go to lunch and shop!) WOW, have things changes since we all turned 18!!!!! Just kidding Dad! We love you Lacey!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....what a birthday....lucky girl...she's beautiful....you all are...gorgeous family!

Webb Family said...

WOW that sounds like a great birthday gift to me. All you girls are so beautiful! I love your pictures.

kiley barney said...

Happy Birthday Lacey!!!!

Lydia said...

You and your sisters look so much a like. You are all so beautiful. I saw Carrie tonight and we had a nice talk. I'll be fasting on Sunday for you and your sweet baby too. I'll let Heather know and I know she will too. Why did your dad and Debbie move to California? Anyway, you're in my prayers and I'm thinking of you!

Lacey said...

tiffff thanks so much! oh my gosh so cute i love you! call me I have some funny stories about yesterdaay. thank you for thinking of me!!

Erin said...

How can she be that old? Wasn't she just singing the Oscar Meyer Weiner song? And could she be any prettier?

Speaking of cute girls...My brother Dustin is in Medical School in Tempe and he is single. Any cute girls that you could set him up with. He is 27. There is a picture of him on my blog. Girls love him, but he just can't seem to find anyone he likes enough to date. Let me know!

Erin

Erin said...

PS Where does you dad live?

Nichole Barney said...

I remeber when Denny and I first got married. Lacey and Lindsey were 4. I am old. She is so cute! Your dad has lots of girls to be proud of.