Ava got invited to a photo shoot for a friends company called JeanKate. Her name is Katie and she makes hair clips for Nordstrom and children boutiques. She is re doing her website and needed some models so Shawni took pictures of about 8 girls and I thought she did such a great job! They all turned out so cute! Here are a few of my favorite shots! (Katies website hasn't been updated yet but check it out!
Sophie (Ava's cousin/partner in crime!!!) Isn't this such a cool picture?
Some of the girls!
Ava and Sophie being silly together. They are OBSESSED with eachother!





10 comments:
Those turned out so cute! Shawni did such a good job!
What darling girls....and darling hair clips and flowers. SO fun! Girls are the best!
So cute!! They should be models. I love the one of Ava all serious..what a face!
The girls are so cute! How fun for them to be able to do that.
Love those girls they are so adorable! Shawni did a great job on the pictures.
LOVE the one of Sophie & Ava together hugging. You gotta blow that one up!
wow! little knock outs!!!
i love all of these pictures, they are priceless! Hope your having fun in L.B. i wish i were with you!
THIS makes me wish i had a little sister!!! They are soo cutee!!
Those girls are darling! I love the pictures and the hair clips! My little Amberly has a favorite cousin too - I'm so glad becasue there is nothng better than a friend!
Post a Comment