Thursday, April 10, 2008

Elsie's Newborn Slideshow!

We got Elsies newborn pictures a couple weeks ago and I think they turned out so cute! Kristyn came over to our house and although Elsie wasn't really cooperating I think that she got some really good ones! Thanks for being so patient Kristyn! I know I don't have the easiest kids in the world to get pictures of! I know that it seems like I have been posting a lot of Elsie but I have been having so much fun with her and I am trying to enjoy every moment. She is growing and it makes me so sad how fast they grow up! My house is a reflection on how much I hold her ALL day! My husband says I am spoiling her but I don't think it's possible to spoil a 3 week old baby! Click on this link to view the slideshow that Kristyn put together! http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000009207&t=8ba82a31aa3f4e949fdb19a6212f0d2b

17 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

Those are gorgeous pictures. She did a great job. The pictures of the girls on the bed, the bed is so pretty. Is that one of your girl’s beds? I'm laughing at the second to last picture. What a great sport he is. I was wondering how babies never pee or poop when their mom's take naked pictures of them. Too funny! I've heard you can't spoil a newborn. So love on her all you want. They do grow up too fast. I miss having someone that will let me hold them.

Tracey said...

Those pictures are to die for! What beautiful nieces i have. My favorite is all the girls on Emmie's bed.

Webb Family said...

What beautiful girls you have!!! They turned out great.

Shannon said...

I love them all! You have such a cute little family!

Erin said...

Those pictures are so precious. I love them! I'm jealous that I'm a bad mom and never get my kids pictures taken. Ahh!! You look so pretty! How are you doing?

AudyCamp said...

Adorable pictures as you already know!! such beautiful girls in such beautiful settings..i love the 3 girls on the bed too..all of them are great! The poop one is the best! how funny...definitely perfect for her wedding video:) hehe...

Anonymous said...

LOL...did she poop on his shirt? LOL...that is hysterical. I can tell by the pictures that your home is just gorgeous...and what darling little girls you have...the pictures are incredible...that bed is fabulous that they are on..you're quite the decorator. Jason looks like a proud daddy in the picture with all 3 girls...what a beautiful family you have. I love getting pictures done. It is amazing what a camera can capture....such sweet little faces. I don't blame you for holding her all day...what a doll she is. The housework can wait...she's only little for a short time. Enjoy it!

Stephanie said...

All of those pictures turned out darling.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I am blown away at how great your pictures turned out. It brought tears to my eyes and then I bust out laughing at the end!! Ha ha
My little girl was kicking me so hard the whole time watching it, she wants to meet her cousin Elsie so bad. I have a c-sect date for May 29. Can't wait....

Nichole Barney said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love that they are in your home. It makes them even more meaningful.

Nichole Barney said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love that they are in your home. It makes them even more meaningful.

Veronica said...

I love the photos. I love a baby in a man's hands. They are so cute!

Natalie said...

Haha i want all of her stuff! she is too cute! those pictures are adorable

Unknown said...

Somehow I found your blog and I am so excited. I never see you and the girls anymore and it will be fun to check your blog. The pictures are great! What a sweet little baby!
Shelci

Kim said...

Those are just freaking incredible!!! I love them. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.