Thursday, February 17, 2011

Look who loves cartoons.....

...and I couldn't be more thrilled! My youngest girls have never fallen for my TV trick (you know the hour in the morning that helps mom to get some stuff done.) They both have always followed me around stuck to my leg like glue. Emmie LOVED LOVED LOVED strawberry and we think Ivan may be the same way with TV. Let's hope it sticks! Mom needs all the extra time she can get! :)

9 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Yay!! That is the best..I was just gonna say sounds like he's taking after Emmie. She probably gave him the watching cartoon advice before he came. :)

Kristyn said...

He is seriously so cute! He has the sweetest looks and smiles! My baby loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it will distract him while I get ready, it's perfect! Baby J and Ivan can watch it together lol!

Tracey said...

Awww.. Look at Red Ted!

I can't believe how red his hair looks in this picture!

What a doll. Love this little guy.

Lacey said...

okay, he is just precious. Elsie's twin? ahhh tiff i can't wait to see him!

Varney Family said...

Oh that hour of run like crazy get it done time is SO needed! I am so glad he is liking the TV sitter :) Hope it sticks too :)He is precious!

Tammy and Ali-O said...

Red Ted thats funny!!
Looks like you're in luck. He's mesmerized
By something. He is a cutie pie for sure.
XOXO :)

Anonymous said...

Hi- I saw the picture of your little guys blessing outfit and wondered if you could tell me where you got it? It is so hard to find cute boy blessing clothes! I would really appriciate it:)

Tiffany said...

Hi there! Yes.. I got it at onesmallchild.com
They have some cute simple ones! I hope that helps... Good luck to you:)

Sophie said...

what a cute one!