Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a little update...

Yep it's me... Tracey, Tiffany's sister!

Tiff is still alive and as pregnant as can be!

When I hacked into her blog just now, I had no idea that she was still documenting all that she is going through, with the loss of Emmie, and not publishing her posts! I didn't read through all her posts, mainly because it tears me up inside when I realize how much pain my sister is still dealing with! Tiff sure is a trooper and a strong one. I don't know how she is coping with it all?! I know she misses Emmie terribly, but I didn't know to the extent..... I guess it's just that she is such a happy person in general, so it's hard to know all that she is internalizing.

She has kept herself busy getting everything ready for Ivan's big arrival! We are all so anxious to finally meet him. She is going to her doctors appointment today and hoping that something has changed or maybe to get something going.... she is miserable and ready to pop! She claims... She's DONE!

I will hopefully be back soon with some exciting news and cute pictures of Ivan and Tiffany's first moments together... Until then,

Happy Tuesday!



9 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for posting,I was worried,and wondered how she and her family were doing.

Karen Lee
(Heidi`s cousin)

Courtney Kay said...

thank you for the update... I have been praying

Kim said...

thanks for updating tracey! i cannot wait to see the photos you will take of this precious new arivial. your photos are amazing!
tiffany, we are thinking and praying for you guys every day.
i can't wait to hear about Ivan's arrival and see how much you adore having a boy. praying for a peacefully delivery with this special little guy. drink up that castor oil ;)
xoxo

Tiffany said...

Sneaky sneaky!! Your so sweet trace... I'm so lucky to have you as my sister. I keep thinking life should be getting easier but it isn't. I am grateful for your continual prayers and support! Xoxo

AudyCamp said...

Can't wait!!...

Lydia said...

It was so good to see you the other day Tiffany! Your girls are darling! I still need to get that book and the CD's to you but I lost your phone number. Give me a call if you are around my house or email me and I'll bring them by. lydieskunk1@hotmail.com Can't wait to see your new little guy!

Marcia said...

Tiff - great to talk with you! I look forward to our visit, and can't wait to see the girls and your sweet Ivan! Praying for a smoooooooth delivery. Miss you lots!

Lacey said...

oh tiff..i can't wait to see baby ivan and to actually be there for it. I pray for you every single day. Iloveyou

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what an awesome sister to update your blog for you! I have been thinking of you so much lately and this new baby that you are having today. I hope all goes well and can't wait to see the pictures.