Sunday, February 7, 2010

Potty training


Is it just me or is she the cutest thing you have ever seen? Ok... maybe I am a little biased but this girl does it to me lately. She has been so fun, to the point we don't want her to nap. Imagine that! I am sure it's just a phase because I know 2 yr olds can be pains but lately... she has been hilarious and fun! 2 weeks ago she decided she "might" want to be potty trained. It only lasted a couple days but I had to snap a picture. She tells us every time when she goes potty in her diaper but I don't think she is ready, just interested. She hasn't officially pottied yet but she sure likes to sit there and try.
I love my little Annie. She sure does a good job at keeping us all laughing!


and a fake wipe just to emulate us.
I love her!

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

...gotta love the fake wipe! too funny!

Tracey said...

Is that breakfast, lunch or dinner left over on her face? I love our cute Annie ~ she is a crack up!

Tiffany said...

umm... dinner lol!!

Lacey said...

oh my gosh tiff i haven't seen elsie's hair like that it is TOO cute!!!! she is precious.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

Claire seems a littl einterested too but she doesn't sit for long..it's about 2 seconds and she is off again. Elsie is so cute and i Love the dinner face.

Shannon said...

Too cute! I wish I didn't want Crew to nap! I will send him to you since you love 2 year olds! lol