
7 years ago this morning my life changed forever. I was so excited to become a mother for the first time and hold my first daughter in my arms, finally. My Heavenly Father had a different plan for me on January 10, 2002. It took a while for me to accept his plan that he had for me but needless to say I eventually accepted this journey and my life has been amazing ever since. I am indeed grateful for a special little girl that blesses my life on a daily basis. Yes, I have stares and questions and looks that I may have to deal with but she is EVERY bit worth it! She has such a sweet spirit about her that I wouldn't trade for the world. She never talks back, she always is there to listen to me when I need to talk about problems. She still sleeps right by my side every night and is the BEST little cuddler. She has the sweetest personality and has the cutest little laugh. She ADORES both of her sisters and loves to watch them. Her favorite thing to do is watch Strawberry Shortcake. We are going on the 4th birthday as Strawberry as our theme. Every year I think she is going to grow out of it but she doesn't. I think that will be one of the saddest days for us. I can't even begin to imagine my life without my little Em bug and I am so grateful for her. She teaches us on a daily basis more than I could ever dream of teaching her. I feel Em has accepted her plan here and knows she is here to teach us. We love her more than anything and are grateful for the spirit she brings into our home. I am so grateful that she chose me as her mother to take this journey with her and that my Heavenly Father entrusted me with her here on this earth. Happy 7th Birthday Em! I love you!
Sorry for all the photos....


3 years old. Laguna Beach! The happiest little girl!

4 years old. Utah

3 year old Birthday Party

2 years old with dad on halloween

Mom and Em Bug. 4 year old Birthday Party

5 years old. Easter Sunday

Ava and Em 5 years old


Grandma and Emmie. Celebrating her birthday at school yesterday

Her sweet teacher got her some fun stuff!

And also gave her a bite of some frosting that she wasn't sure about!


Just a baby! 15 months. This picture brings tears to my eyes. I remember how bad she was struggling to breath this day. (pre- trach)

3 years old. Laguna Beach! The happiest little girl!

4 years old. Utah

3 year old Birthday Party

2 years old with dad on halloween

Mom and Em Bug. 4 year old Birthday Party

5 years old. Easter Sunday

Ava and Em 5 years old


Grandma and Emmie. Celebrating her birthday at school yesterday

Her sweet teacher got her some fun stuff!

And also gave her a bite of some frosting that she wasn't sure about!

Em with her sweet sisters!
Happy 7th Birthday Emmie! I will post pictures after her party next weekend!



18 comments:
I so remember her birth because I was in the hospital too! Happy birthday Em! Such a sweet girl.
Happy Birthday Emmie... you have been such a blessing to the Simas family! You teach us so much about what love & service are all about. We are so grateful for your sweet spirit. Hope your day is great and we can celebrate next weekend. We love you!
XOXO
Happy Birthday Emmie! This post was so sweet. Emmie taught me so many lessons and I love her for that. Hope you had a great birthday Emmie!
She is such a beautiful little girl Tiff. I hope she has a great party!
It is so good to see you back! She is adorable. And what a blessing like you said to be entrusted with one of the Lord's choice spirits. You and Jason are amazing parents. I hope the party is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
She is absolutely adorable. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party!
What a special little angel! What a lucky little girl to have you as her mom. You are amazing Tiffany. It was so good to see you last night. Enjoy those little girls. They are so beautiful!
What a sweet blessing she is to all she comes in contact with. I love that picture of her at 2 on Halloween and then the one with her smiling as Ava kisses her. We love you Emmie! Hope you had a great birthday! CAn't wait to celebrate Strawberry Shortcake style!!:)
Happy Birthday Emmie! We hope you had a great day. You are such a sweet girl. That was a great post Tiff, you brought tears to my eyes. You guys really have been blessed with an angel.
Happy Birthday Emmie. she is such an amazing spirit and so lucky to have parents like you and Jason. I hope you all have a great day celebrating!
She truly does look like she blesses you life. What a cutie.
Christina
She is so sweet. I love to see how you mother her. Love it.
She truly is a blessing isn't she? The Lord definitely is in charge and knows whats best for us. She is beautiful along with your other daughters. Life is good!
YYYYAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!
Congrats to you Tiff! She is such a beautiful little angel! The Lord deffinitely gives us growing moments and life changing experiences. I'm so glad I ofund your blog from Jennifers :) I'm linked on hers under varney family. Congrats on your newest little angel too!
I happened to come over from Ruth's blog, I was Josh's teacher in his kindergarten class and absolutely fell in love with him...now I am reading your posts and I am absolutely moved and in awe of you and your hubby and yes what a blessing your sweet little Em is...I am very sorry to have been a nosey neighbor here but reading both of your blogs {yours and Ruth's} made me realize that there are those out there going through harder times than me and I need to suck it up...thank you so much for inspiring me today...bless all of your ♥'s...my daughters loved Strawberry Shortcake too!
tiff i loved this post but don't you think its about time to repost! haha, i know you are busy but come on! I second tracey's yawn
Um...is it me or has it been 3 MONTHS!!! Ok yea yea so you moved I know I know. I 3rd the Yawn! :) Let's get the girls together soon to play. Any action on the house?
Post a Comment