
We had a great Halloween this year. The kids really got "into" it this year. Ava chose to be a lady bug and Emmie of course, chose to be Strawberry Shortcake for the 2nd year. I had the cutest costume for her (bumble bee)that matched Avas but she insisted Strawberry AGAIN! I just wonder when she is going to grow out of this stage. She has been interested in her and only her for 4 years now! Gotta love it! Introducing "THE" Strawberry Shortcake......

Wish my other girls got those lashes. She is one lucky girl!
Introducing the cutest little lady bug....

and last but not least, our little baby lamb.....

does it get any cuter than that? I love her!
We had some of Jasons family, my mom, and another family in our neighborhood over. We ate soup in our front yard and the kids had fun playing. It was a low key Halloween this year but we had a great time! This is our first Halloween without Jasons dad (grandpa Duke). As we approach the holidays I can remember how fun he was with our girls. In memory of him, Jason decided to dress up in his dads costume that he wore a couple years ago. He always had the greatest sense of humor and we love and miss him dearly.
I love this time of year. I'm starting to enjoy taking care of my yard again and going on walks. We see our neighbors so much more as the weather cools off. Here are some more pictures of the night!!!!

Even daddy was a good sport. Such a cute sumo wrestler. Only for his dad!

Thanks to the awesome Grandmas who came to help me set up. They are both so helpful. Our girls love you! Of course we had to find Ella a ladybug costume too!

Me, Elsie and Ava. Emmie was still napping getting ready for her big night!

Here she is... ready to go!

Strawberry and the Ladybug

Miss little Ladybug and our baby lamb

All 3 little munchkins

We of course couldn't leave my moms dog Bella out. We "had" to get matching costumes!
And we are off....

Daddy forgot to fix the battery in the golf cart this year so we are on foot!

Found Avas friend Kali

Counting candy with some cousins

Grandma Eileen, Noah and Elle



13 comments:
Could there be more perfect cheeks for that bunny costume!!?!! So cute! Ava's SO adorable as a ladybug:) & Emmie I could eat her up just like a real strawberry. She is so in love with Strawberry Shortcake..makes me laugh. Glad that the Grandmas could join in the Halloween fun. I cracked up at Bella's ladybug costume-too funny.
looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Love the girls costumes..oh and Jasons too!
Such cute costumes! Your baby's cheeks are soooo cute!
They look sooo adoarble! I could eat Elle - that costume is so cute on her! Emmie is the perfect strawberry and of course Ava is a beautiful lady bug!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Wish we could of seen you guys. Oh & J looks great in his fat costume.
Oh sorry... just realized J is a sumo wrestler!
Love all your girls costumes! They look so cute! You got a ton of cute pictures!
soooo stinkin cute! I love the ladybug costume! How cute. You look great Tiffany! I will talk to you soon.
oh my goodness, they all look adorable!!! how stinking cute is emmie's makeup and costume. and oh my goodness elsie looks absolutely darling, i couldn't stop looking at her picture it was too cute. and of course ava looked beautiful. she gets prettier and prettier everytime i see her! miss you guys, hope all is well!! WE WON PROP 8!!!!
The girls all look so cute. Sounds like a great Halloween!
Your girls are so cute and their costumes. Your mom looks great. Tell her hi for me and that I would love to see her someday. You too!
Your girls are darling and the costumes are fabulous!
elle is sooo cute and she can sit up, is, she what, 3 months older that claire, she still cant sit up!!!!!
http://www.federi.info/alasan-pinjaman-online-terbaik-harus-berbasis-syariah.html
Post a Comment