I was cleaning up the other day and put Elle in her new little bouncer and walked in and saw this......
Poor thing. I was debating whether or not to try and transfer her into bed and decided to leave her like this because she was so tired and it was so quiet.

Ahhh... I just LOVE this little girl. Life to me doesn't get any better than this. I could have more babies if they were all like her!

I know. Jumparoos slow you babies progress down and isn't good developmentally but hey, she loves it and so do I. Don't be mad at me Marcia!!! (Emmie's therapist)

Ahhh... I just LOVE this little girl. Life to me doesn't get any better than this. I could have more babies if they were all like her!

I know. Jumparoos slow you babies progress down and isn't good developmentally but hey, she loves it and so do I. Don't be mad at me Marcia!!! (Emmie's therapist)
Then these girlies walked in from dance and what do you know... they woke her up and scared her with their LOUD voices and she was not a happy camper!






12 comments:
She is the prettiest thing sleeping, I SWEAR!
Cute pic of your lil' ballerinas!
How funny...that's great that she'll sleep anywhere.
Cute little Elle - there is nothing better then a sleeping baby!
Cute picture of Sophie and Ava!
She is adorable..and so is her cute little jumper. I had the old fashioned "ghetto" kind that hung in the door frame...lol..makes me feel old, but my kids loved it too. She's just a cutie pie.
too cute. I love how you got a picture of her rubbing her eyes after her awakening:)
I'm not mad at you, Tiff! :) You do have the cutest girls ever!
you are so lucky she falls asleep anywhere! she looks adorable as always!!
nothing like sisters or brothers waking you from your slumber!! She is so cute and growing so fast...love her headband! what a fasionista!
I love the pictures of El!!! She looks adorable even when she is sleeping. You did luck out with a good baby. I hope I get that lucky
She is adorable. I love the last picture! I also really enjoyed the story about Ava not playing that game anymore. Your girls are so sweet. I miss seeing all of you. Tell them all hello from me.
Hi, I have been looking at your blog for a few months now. I can't remember whos blog I found it on. You have the cutest girls.I love Ava's hair! You seem like a wonderful mom! You go girl!
look at her hair! its sooo red, almost like my highlights!!!!
Post a Comment